We Are The Leading Nationwide Buyer of Used & New Tube & Shell Heat Exchangers
We Are A Clearinghouse For 70 Heat Exchanger Modification & Repair Companies Worldwide, We Will Pay Cash For Used & Surplus Heat Exchangers
If you have a used or new stock tube & shell heat exchanger, sanitary heat exchangers, surface steam condenser, tube & shell oil cooler and plate & fin heat exchangers we have buyers waiting to purchase them. Unlike other equipment companies that want to sell your heat exchangers on consignment over months or years we will pay cash immediately. We can buy at the safety of your premises we have buyers that travel nationwide.We can pay by certified funds, wire transfer, paypal or cash in hand. When we purchase heat exchangers we based on rating, condition, configuration and square footage ($ per sq. ft) square footage sizes we have purchased in the past range from 9 sq. ft. (square feet) to 2500 sq. ft. (square feet).
Your existing heat exchanger can be sold and or modified to fit another user's specifications. Many times even if parts of the heat exchanger are fouled and corroded other parts can be inspected resurfaced and repurposed in other heat exchangers. One of the parts of a tube & shell heat exchanger that is sometimes thought of as having little value is the shell. Most times the shell is an ASME code pressure vessel. If your heat exchanger has an ASME tag we are interesting in purchasing it. We buy heat exchanger either in the straight tube or u-tube configuration or even spiral tube, single & double pass with longitudinal baffles and divided flow heat exchangers. We are also always looking for reboiler, cross flow type & split flow type and double split flow type & hairpin heat exchangers. We always have a need for industrial feedwater heaters, tube and shell type. We also purchase used and surplus surface & process condensers
Repair and modification of existing heat is an industry that has been around for decades. These heat exchanger modification company's are in desperate need of raw materials to continue there operations. The primary focus of our business model is to act as a clearinghouse for heat exchanger remanufacturing, repair and modification companies. They need tube sheets, baffles, recertified alloy tubes & carbon steel shells and flanges. Please do not scrap out your old heat exchangers until you have contacted us.
If your heat exchanger has no reusable value we can also purchase for the highest material value (scrap, recycling value). In many circumstances we deal directly with the primary alloy production (or smelter) mills that originally produced the tubing in your heat exchangers. Because we are offering them a much stricter and controlled metallic chemistry than any scrap yard could possibly offer, we are able to fetch premium prices and pass those prices on to the people that sell us their heat exchangers. We also have the latest technolgy available to separate tubes from baffles, tubesheet and shell. The amount of labor dollars per lb we invest in processing heat exchangers is among the lowest in the US. We specialize in purchase of corrosive duty heat exchangers utilizing, Titanium, Tantalum, Nickel Alloys, Niobium & Zirconium
We also offer field service and many times are able to rig out or dismantle a large heat exchanger and still pay a premium for it. Typically the heat exchangers we purchase are used in the Chemical, Polymer, Petrochemical, Utility & Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Food & Dairy Processors, Biotech, Pulp & Paper, Alternate Fuels, Water Treatment and allied companies.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED:
* Cash Purchase * Tube Removal Only * Scrap Purchase Of Tubes * Purchase Of Surplus Tubing * Detubing
* Scrap Tube Removal * Bundle Removal * Onsite Rigging * Onsite Dismantlement * Cash Scrap Purchase *
HEAT EXCHANGER BRANDS WE TYPICALLY BUY:
* Alfa DeLaval * Graham * Alstrom * Reco * Allis Chalmers * Adamson * Alco * American Standard * AO Smith * Armstrong * AGC * GEA * Bell & Gossett * Cemline * ITT * Mueller * Standard XChange * Xylem * Old Dominion * Patterson Kelley * Taco * Thrush * Plant Maintenance Service * Riggins * Yula * Graham * Basco * Flotech * Rubicon * Allegheny Bradford * HT Industrial * Henry Technologies * Doyle & Roth * Enerquip * Steeltek * Perry * AstroCosmos Metallurgical * Groupe Carbone Lorraine * Special Metals Incorporated (SMI) * Sondex * Exotic Fabtech * Wastech-Controls & Engineering * Thermofin * Tranter * Mersen * Titan Metal Fabricators * Pfuadler * CVD Materials * Tantaline * Joseph Oat * Viex * ViCarb *
HIGH VALUE HEAT EXCHANGER TUBE MATERIALS:
* Copper * Admiralty Brass * 90/10 Cupro-Nickel * 80/20 Cupro-Nickel * 70/30 Cupro-Nickel * Inconel * Incoloy * 304/L Stainless Steel * 316/L Stainless Steel * 317/L Stainless Steel * 321/L Stainless Steel * Alloy 20 (Carpenter 20) * Monel 400 * Hastelloy B * Hastelloy C * Nickel 200 * AL-6XN Stainless * Tantalum * Niobium * Zirconium*
UTILITY PLANT EQUIPMENT LLC
2020 Opelousas St.
Houston, Texas 77020
(346) 402-0400 office (248) 925-7474 shop (281) 783-2763 fax
Eastern Division :
Western Division :
WARNING: DON'T BE FOOLED (AS MANY HAVE) NEVER SHIP YOUR VALUABLE EQUIPMENT OR MATERIALS WITHOUT PAYMENT, THE SURPLUS BUSINESS LIKE ANY LIQUIDATION SALE, AUCTION OR RECYCLING TRANSACTION IS ON A PAY AS YOU GO BASIS
© Copyright Utility Plant Equipment